Whatever we learn to do, we learn by actually doing it
The course is mainly practical and aims to master the interpretation of a Natal Chart. The theoretical part will take at most the first half hour of each lesson. Its purpose is introducing the student to additional interpretation tools. Each astrologer will be able to freely choose whether or not to integrate these tools into their practice, which in fact remain optional. Knowing them will still allow you to expand your general knowledge of Astrology.
The remaining hour and a half of each lesson will be dedicated to the practice. Case studies will be proposed and discussed with the participation of the students. In turn, the class will be able to propose specific cases to practice on (only public Natal Charts, not personal ones), tackling the issues encountered.
Being an intermediate to advanced level course there are minimum requirements to be met. They should be very simple for anyone already familiar with reading a Natal Chart. If not, you can consult the Level 1 course page.
- Knowing the structure of a Natal Chart and how to navigate through the picture;
- Being able to interpret the meaning of the planets in the Zodiac Signs;
- Being able to interpret the meaning of the planets in the Astrological Houses;
- Being able to interpret the 5 Major Aspects the planets form.
The cases studied in class will use the Tropical Zodiac and the Placidus House System.
The course is open to anyone meeting the minimum requirements specified above. The program is divided in a theoretical part (first 30′ of each lesson) and a practical part (remaining 1h 30′).
The theoretical part will introduce these additional interpretation tools:
- The Phases of the Moon
- Day Chart and Night Chart
- Oriental and Occidental Planets
- The Lunar Nodes
- The Fixed Stars
- The Parts of Lots
- Minor Essential Dignities
- Minor Aspects
- Midpoints and Encadrement
- The Asteroids
- The Shadow and its Healing
- Alternative House Systems
- The Sabian Symbols
- The Vertex
You can download the course program in PDF format to learn more.
The main technique that will be used during the course to perfect our interpretation skills are the Rulers of the Astrological Houses (Dispositors). This technique is widely used by most intermediate to advanced astrologers.
You can find down below a list of examples of the case studies that will be proposed and addressed in class, given in no specific order:
- Using the Lord of the Ascendant;
- Links created by the Dispositors;
- Understanding the Twelfth House;
- Complexity of the Eighth House;
- Issues of the Third House;
- Interpreting a Stellium;
- Retrograde planets in the chart;
- Charts with elemental excesses;
- Working without the time of birth;
- Grand Trine, Grand Cross, etc.;
- Interpretation by topics;
- Planets on lunar nodes;
- Identifying recurring patterns;
- Using malefic and benefic planets;
- Example of combust planets;
- Planet in Cazimi in the chart;
Any knowledge gaps will be filled in class with questions.
As already mentioned, the class will in turn be able to propose specific cases to practice on (only public Natal Charts, not personal ones), tackling the issues encountered.
You can find the complete program by clicking the button below.
Course Schedule – 2023/2024
The course duration is of 15 sessions of 2 hours each, i.e. 30 hours. Lessons will take place on Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm Italy Time, every 2 weeks.
This is the complete schedule:
- Lesson 01 : Oct 05, 2023
- Lesson 02 : Oct 19, 2023
- Lesson 03 : Nov 02, 2023
- Lesson 04 : Nov 16, 2023
- Lesson 05 : Nov 30, 2023
- Lesson 06 : Dec 14, 2023
- Lesson 07 : Jan 11, 2024
- Lesson 08 : Jan 25, 2024
- Lesson 09 : Feb 08, 2024
- Lesson 10 : Feb 22, 2024
- Lesson 11 : Mar 07, 2024
- Lesson 12 : Mar 21, 2024
- Lesson 13 : Apr 04, 2024
- Lesson 14 : Apr 18, 2024
- Lesson 15 : May 02, 2024
How does class take place?
The duration of the lessons is 120 minutes and are held online by Zoom. Before each lesson you are going to receive a link by email to join class. Please note that a free zoom account is required so be sure to create one before the course starts by clicking the button down below. If you need instructions about how to create a Zoom account you can watch a tutorial by clicking this link.
Please note that this is an online course and not a video course, nor a correspondence course. This means that online participation in lessons is required. However, they are going to be recorded to allow absentees to catch up.
Register for the Course Now!
- 30 hours in total
- 15 lessons of 2 hours each
- Every 2 weeks on Thursdays
- from 6:00pm to 8:00pm Italy time
- Platform: Zoom (free account required)
- For clarity, there will be two separate classes: one in English and one in Italian
Payment is in advance by Bank Transfer, Credit Card or PayPal. You can pay:
in a single payment
in two installments
at the beginning and halfway the course
Course Registration Form
Please choose from the list down below “Astrology Course Lv2” for single payment or “Astrology Course Lv2 – Installment 01/02”. Please note that day and time are going to appear as N/A, since the course has been already scheduled (see section above).
✕ Registrations Closed ✕